- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 drawing : ink ; 27 x 22 cm.
- Identification (handwritten): Edith Warton - James Montgomery Flagg- [several instructions of artistic direction for cropping the picture]
- Edith Wharton, ca. 1900. Charles Scribner's Sons Art Reference Department records, 1839-1962. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Data Source
- Archives of American Art
- Wharton, Edith
- ca. 1900