- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 slide ; 8 x 10 cm.
- Workers resting, Between 1910 and 1920. Center for Creative Studies records, 1906-1982. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Data Source
- Archives of American Art
- Between 1910 and 1920
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.