- Place of publication, production, or execution
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : b&w ; 21 x 15 cm.
- Isadora Duncan in costume and dance pose.
Photographer's name printed within photo, lower right.
Identification on verso (typewritten): Isadora Duncan, photograph, New York, 1904.
Stamp on verso suggests that photographer was Soichi Sunami, despite signature of Schloss within photo.
- Schloss (Firm : New York, N.Y.). Isadora Duncan, 1904. Miscellaneous photographs collection, circa 1845-1980. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Data Source
- Archives of American Art
- Schloss (Firm : New York, N.Y.)
- Duncan, Isadora
- Sunami, Soichi