George Antheil letter to John Henry Bradley Storrs with enclosed broadside
- Smithsonian Museum
- Archives of American Art
- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 2 letter : typescript ; 21 x 27 cm. (letter); 27 x 21 cm. (broadside)
- Date from pencil annotation on letter. Concert advertised in broadside dated June 19, 1926.
Antheil apologizes for his delay in writing and invites Storrs to a concert at which some of Antheil's compositions will be played. A broadside announcement for the concert (the Paris premier of Antheil's "Ballet Mécanique") is enclosed.
- George Antheil letter to John Henry Bradley Storrs with enclosed broadside, 1926 June. John Henry Bradley Storrs papers, 1790-2007, bulk 1900-1956. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Antheil, George, 1900-1959
- Storrs, John Henry Bradley, 1885-1956
- 1926 June