- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : b&w ; 22 x 17 cm
- Shows Barton working from an artists model on a painting of a woman holding a banjo.
Date based on Barton's style of dress and approximate age in photo.
- Macena Barton working on a painting, 193-?. Macena Barton papers, 1839-1985. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Data Source
- Archives of American Art
- Barton, Macena Alberta
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.