- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 photographic print : b&w ; 14 x 9 cm.
- Date based on style of dress and approximate age of subjects in photograph.
Identification on verso (handwritten): Oronzo Gasparo, with beret; Village Vanguard; 1937; 1 Charles St. NY.
Left to right: Unidentified man, Egri, Gasparo, unidentified man, Larson.
Identification of Larson and Egri based on notes on other photos of the same evening in the Gasparo papers.
Other photos of this evening have varying dates written on them.
- Maggie Egri, Oronzo Gasparo, Genevieve Larson, and others at the Village Vanguard, 1937?. Oronzo Gasparo papers, 1909-1975. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- Current copyright status is undetermined
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Data Source
- Archives of American Art
- Egri, Maggie
- Gasparo, Oronzo
- Larson, Genevieve
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.