- Place of publication, production, or execution
- No place, unknown, or undetermined
- Physical Description
- 1 sketch : graphite ; 28 x 22 cm.
- Shows Jones seated with arms crossed.
Signed: M. Becker, City Hall, 1914.
- Maurice Becker. Sketch of Mother Jones, 1914. Maurice Becker papers, circa 1910-1970. Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution.
- Use Note
- U.S. public domain
- Location Note
- Archives of American Art, Smithsonian Institution Washington, D.C. 20560
- Data Source
- Archives of American Art
- Becker, Maurice, 1889-1975
International media Interoperability Framework
IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.